MISSION & VISIONTHE HUMAN BEING IN FOCUS
PHILOSOPHY OF THE CLINIC
Our treatment philosophy is based on a conception of illness and therapy that understands body, mind and soul as a unity in which not only the illness but the whole person with his or her individual resources is treated.
Somatic, psychological and psychosocial factors are important for the development, course and therapy of diseases. They are interrelated and affect the whole personality of the person with the disease.
A differentiated indication makes it possible to find out which method is suitable for overcoming a patient’s individual problems and makes an individual and resource-oriented therapeutic approach possible.
In order to meet the different needs of the patient, a diverse, holistic psychotherapeutic and differentiated therapeutic offer is made possible. The various measures are sensibly coordinated and integrated across disciplines.
Our treatment philosophy is based on a multidisciplinary approach to illness and therapy, which understands body, mind and soul as a unit. The range of treatments offered is correspondingly comprehensive and integrative, consisting of conventional medical procedures, behavioural medicine, psychotherapy, naturopathy and traditional Chinese medicine.
We offer a stay for patients with the following indications:
- Depressive mood states of different genesis
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Exhaustion syndromes/overload syndromes/ burn-out
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Acute stress reaction and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Functional and psychosomatic diseases
- Personality disorders
- Neurotic diseases
- Functional and somatoform disorders
- Psychological and psychosomatic disorders in connection with physical illnesses
- Sleep disorders
In the case of psychiatric illnesses that pose a risk to self and others, an
Recording does not take place.
Our treatment spectrum is not limited to single-income adults. We also accept parents with children of any age or couples/families who are in crisis. This does not present mothers/fathers or families with the challenge of prolonged separation and is an enormous relief. We also take in babies. Our children’s companion ensures that the children are looked after during therapy times.
We offer our patients accommodation in single, double or triple rooms, full board, nursing care, specialist and therapeutic treatment, individual and group psychotherapy as well as various group therapies, art and body therapy and TCM. There are up to five individual therapies per week (50 min each).
Our therapy is based on a holistic concept, which is based on encounter-oriented, relationship-oriented and needs-oriented approaches and consists of the following components:
- Guideline-based diagnostics and therapy
- Psychiatric and psychotherapeutic treatment with the aim of achieving sufficient stability to enable further outpatient treatment/ treatment in a day clinic
- Evidence-based work according to behavioural therapy and depth psychology principles
- Pain therapy to increase the quality of life
- Natural healing methods to activate the body’s own defences
- Wholesome food to optimise the metabolism and the defence system
Psychotherapy takes the form of the following:
- Behavioural therapy individual and group therapy
- Depth psychological individual and group therapy
- Talk therapy in individual and group settings
- Problem-centred group offers
- Crisis intervention
- Family therapy intervention
- Supportive psychotherapy (coping with anxiety, pain, stress)
- Learning relaxation techniques
- Behavioural training
- Marte Meo
- Body awareness, mindfulness, progressive muscle relaxation
- Body, art, music therapy
- Fitness programme
TCM & Naturopathy
In addition to conventional medicine, we support the patient with alternative healing methods.
Our pain therapy treatment begins with a careful medical and psychodiagnostic pain anamnesis. In the further treatment, the patient’s everyday behaviour, the way he or she deals with the specific pain situation and his or her ability to cope with stress, among other things, are the focus of attention.
Acupuncture, homeopathy or musculoskeletal massage are examples of treatment methods we use in the field of TCM & naturopathy. We are constantly developing here. The offer will increase with the number of patients.