Welcome to our website!
We attach great importance to protecting your data and safeguarding your privacy. Below we therefore inform you about the collection and use of personal data when using our website.
1. name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Verus Salus GmbH, St. Vinzenz-Allee 1, 36364 Bad Salzschlirf
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
c) For ratings, comments, contributions
When users leave ratings, comments or other contributions, their entries and data are stored for the period in which the respective entry is visible. The background to this is the possible recourse by third parties in the case of infringing entries. The basis results from the consent given with the submission of the evaluation pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a) DSGVO as well as from our legitimate interest and results from Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
To validate the email address provided and to ensure that the review is yours, the review submission process is as follows.
a. User enters his rating incl. of its data.
b. Subsequently, the user is sent a verification email with a confirmation link (similar to the newsletter).
c. As soon as the user confirms this link, the rating is stored in our database as “valid”.
d. Subsequently, the manual release of the assessment takes place after checking
3. duration for which the personal data are stored
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is usually the respective statutory retention period or the period for which the data is required for legal reasons. After expiry of the deadline, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract.
4. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
– You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given their express consent to this,
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that the disclosure is required in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well as
– this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done in the context of using third-party services or disclosing or transferring data to third parties, this is only done if it is done to fulfil our (pre-)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, due to a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we only process or allow the processing of data in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DSGVO. This means that processing is carried out, for example, on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognised determination of a level of data protection corresponding to that of the EU (e.g. for the USA through the “Privacy Shield”) or compliance with officially recognised special contractual obligations (so-called “standard contractual clauses”).
6. analysis & marketing tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords client’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the client can recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted in to conversion tracking. Adwords clients will learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
Google Tag Manager
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use the “Google Tag Manager” on our website, a service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/ intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). The Google Tag Manager allows us to manage website tags through one interface. The Google Tag Manager tool that implements the tags is a cookie-less domain and does not itself collect any personal data. The Google Tag Manager takes care of triggering other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at domain or cookie level, this remains in place for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
Further information on data protection can be found on the following Google web pages:
• FAQ Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/faq.html
Bing Ads/ Bing Universal Event Tracking (UET)
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use Bing Ads technologies on our website to collect and store data from which user profiles are created using pseudonyms. This is a service of Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA. This service allows us to track users’ activity on our website when they have arrived on our website via ads from Bing Ads. If you access our website via such an advertisement, a cookie is set on your computer. A Bing UET tag is integrated on our website. This is a code which, in conjunction with the cookie, stores some non-personal data about the use of the website. This includes, among other things, the length of time spent on the website, which areas of the website were accessed and via which advertisement the users arrived at the website. Information about your identity is not collected. The information collected is transferred to Microsoft servers in the USA and stored there for a maximum of 180 days. You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website, as well as the processing of this data, by deactivating the setting of cookies. This may restrict the functionality of the website under certain circumstances. In addition, Microsoft may be able to track your usage patterns across multiple electronic devices through cross-device tracking, which enables Microsoft to display personalised advertising on or within Microsoft websites and apps. You can deactivate this behaviour at https://choice.microsoft.com/de-de/opt-out. For more information about Bing’s analytics services, please visit the Bing Ads website ( https://help.bingads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/de/53056/2 ). For more information about Bing’s analytics services, please visit the Bing Ads website ( https://help.bingads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/de/53056/2 ).
8. other tools
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation as well as the economic operation of our pages, we use WordPress tools of the provider Automattic Inc, 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA.
In order to optimise and improve our information service on our website, we collect and store data such as the date and time of the page view, the page from which you accessed our site and the like. This is done anonymously without personally identifying the user of the site. Where applicable, user profiles are created by means of a pseudonym. Here too, there is no connection between the natural persons behind the pseudonym and the collected usage data.
9. integration of services and contents of third parties
We use content or service offers of third-party providers on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f. DSGVO). DSGVO) content or service offers from third-party providers in order to integrate their content and services.
This always assumes that the third-party providers of this content are aware of the IP address of the user, as without the IP address they would not be able to send the content to their browser. The IP address is thus required for the display of this content. Furthermore, information on visitor traffic on the pages of this website can be evaluated (for cookies, see section 5).
We host our website with our processor:
Hetzner Online GmbH
Connection data is processed for the purpose of providing and delivering the website. For the sole purpose of delivering and providing the website, the data is not stored beyond the call.
The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest (absolute technical necessity for the provision and delivery of the “website” service expressly requested by you by calling it up) in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
11. data subject rights
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
• demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
• pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
• pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace for this purpose.
12. right of objection
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.